* eavesdropping on Andy (daddy) as he greets you in the morning with a “Good morning Hen!” as he picks you up from the crib to start your day
* the bottom lip of yours that curls when you’re about to cry
* your blue blue eyes that smile with you
* your smile that extends beyond your cheeks
* your arms that extend out when you’re excited and happy
* your sweet baby smells
* the way your legs kick, kick, kick
* your hair that gets matted down in the back when you come out of your car seat
* the way you stiffen your body when you don’t like something or on the verge of crying… that’s genetic, thanks to your dad!
* the way your little scratchy finger nails feel on my skin
* your super soft baby skin
* your open mouth kisses, tongue first when I go to kiss you
Love you Henrik!